We have this concept of miracles – throughout time they have occurred, things we cannot understand or explain with our current knowledge, but that are indisputable even if they seem to happen rarely and to other people more than for us. Plus, almost every day we come to accept things that used to seem hard to believe. Like the ringtone sound that teenagers can hear and adults cannot – at first it seems strange then you see/hear it in action, and that part of the brain settles down and says, “OK. I will accept this.” And we move on to the next thing.
When will it be your time to truly believe that the universe is a safe place and wants to do your heavy lifting for you? I have been pondering this question for some time. Now, since having Divine Openings, I can answer, “Now.”
Be here now – the present is the place of power. We’ve heard this for so long, yet often in the present moment we are busy in our minds trying to make sense of things or telling stories about the past or the imagined future that make things seem difficult or impossible to change. We work harder and harder, thinking one day the tide will turn in our favor, not realizing we were full of resistance to the Divine. In fact, the more we speculate and work hard, the more we are blocking the very support we seek.
Here are some things that change after having Divine Openings:
- believing things can turn in our favor, and they do;
- understanding how we create our own reality, without blame or guilt;
- feeling the feelings that have us in a stuck place, so they can move on and get out of the way;
- letting go of what is no longer working, with gratefulness;
- getting out of the way so grace can do the hard stuff for us.